moderated Re: hamburger menu in older browsers #bug

Hello,

Please try it now. I've replaced the async/await code at least for now.

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 10:41 AM Jim Fisher <ejf@...> wrote:
I just tried this with my preferred browser and found it does not. Does this
explain why that browser, when I tried yesterday, was unable for the first time
to be able to update an existing file? Clicking on the update link had no
response, but my no 2 browser worked as usual.

Jim Fisher