moderated Feature request: Integrated search - across all areas of my group #suggestion

Jim Idelson

Hi all,

As a group member in a groups.io group, I would like to be able to search for content stored in any feature area of my group with a single search. This would save time and make the content more accessible.

For example, perhaps I am interested in Local Food , and there are many Message threads on the topic, plus a database of Local Food Establishments, special events entered in the Calendar and many photos of these places in the Photos section. I would love to be able to kick off a single search that would turn up all of this content.

Please tell me it already exists.