moderated Re: user inconsistently 510s #bug

Glenn Glazer

On 02/27/2021 13:02, Chris Jones via groups.io wrote:
On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 08:46 PM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
They are a member of the group, with only this address and sometimes it bounces back to them and sometimes it doesn't.
Assuming that you do not allow non - members to post do his failed attempts show up in your Activity Log?

Chris

We do not permit non-members to post and I only see his successful attempt.

I don't know if it makes any difference, but this was a reply to a previous message on the list.

Best,

Glenn

--
PG&E Delenda Est