locked Re: Calendar is live

Mark,

Reminders do not get sent to people with No Mail subscriptions, or for
subscriptions that are pending or banned. Could that be the case for
shalstest?
Nope. I've got two email addresses in the group that are on Individual.

If not, can you run another test?
I set two up last night, and the results are mixed: I got a reminder notice for one but not the other.

One common element to the failures is that yesterday's and today's were both repeating events. The one that worked was not.

Correlation does not imply causation, but it is gesturing furtively...
http://xkcd.com/552/

-- Shal