moderated Re: Make group search sort by whichever criterion the user has highlighted/selected #suggestion

Duane

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 10:32 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
when you actually do a search it defaults to sorting by Newest every time. This happens no matter which is highlighted at the time of the search.
I think this may actually be a bug that sneaked in.  I may be misremembering, but it seems like this worked correctly when Mark "revamped the groups search page" back in November, https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/26972