moderated Re: hamburger menu in older browsers #bug

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 8:33 AM Lena <Lena@...> wrote:
Today the hamburger menu button at the bottom in tablet and mobile modes
stopped working in Palemoon 27.9.4 web-browser
(the latest version available for FreeBSD).

"Your Groups" pull-down menu at the top also stopped working
in desktop and tablet modes.

Hmmm. When was the last time that these worked for you?

I don't think I can get that version in a form that works on a mac; I'm having trouble downloading even a current version for mac. Does it have a debugging console? If so, are you seeing any issues in it?