moderated Re: add seach term "changed email delivery method" to member search term dropdown #suggestion

Yes!! That’s it! The wording should be reversed do “changed” comes first, going along with all the other “changed” search terms. The problem is when it was changed by a moderator. But I think it’s more important to have it match the other things that the member themselves can change, even if that means the moderator action is not adjacent in the list.

On Feb 27, 2021, at 12:26 AM, Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 04:53 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
There are log items for "changed email delivery to [whatever]" in members' activity histories, but I can't find a search term in the activity search dropdown that corresponds to it.
Is this what you're looking for?

<dummyfile.0.part>

Andy