moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Dave Sergeant

For whatever reason my hosting (1&1 Ionos) smtp servers frequently end
up on Spamhaus. When it happens I can use my ISP smtp servers in most
cases but it is still an annoyance as it usually takes Spamhaus several
days to remove them and as an end user it is hard to communicate
directly with Spamhaus. I hope this is just a trial and highlights the
problems.

Dave

On 26 Feb 2021 at 21:25, Mark Fletcher wrote:

- **NEW:** Filtering incoming messages using the Spamhaus blocklists.
We're trialing the service to see if it makes much of a difference.

http://davesergeant.com