moderated add seach term "changed email delivery method" to member search term dropdown #suggestion

There are log items for "changed email delivery to [whatever]" in members' activity histories, but I can't find a search term in the activity search dropdown that corresponds to it. I thought it might be "changed subscription plan," but that turns out not to be the case.

I wonder (1) what "changed subscription plan" means in the first place, and (2) whether a search term "changed email delivery method" could be added to the list.