moderated Re: Member receiving msgs from non-subscribed groups #bug

Andy

Perhaps 'banned from Groups.io' is not the right phrase if it implies they will appear on the Banned Members list.

They do not appear in the Banned Members list, nor in the Past Members list.

These are user accounts that have no subscriptions and are prevented from doing anything in the system.

They were formerly group members.  The Activity log shows when they joined, any other activity, and then were Banned by system.

I'm confused about what you're saying.  Maybe it doesn't matter.  But it's curious that the Past Members list would not show all past members, and that the Banned Members list would not show all banned members.  To me, someone who is "prevented from doing anything in the system" means the same thing as "banned".

Andy