moderated Re: Member receiving msgs from non-subscribed groups #bug

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 7:12 PM Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:
Mark, I guess you tracked down many of those suspect subscribers that forward messages to other people (https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/28546).  I see a few dozen former group members who were "banned from Groups.io via support" a few hours ago.

It is a major focus of my time this week.

Oddly, they don't appear in the Past or Banned Members lists, but are in the Activity log.

Perhaps 'banned from Groups.io' is not the right phrase if it implies they will appear on the Banned Members list. These are user accounts that have no subscriptions and are prevented from doing anything in the system. Internally, they're called 'inactive' but I don't think that's descriptive enough for the activity log.