moderated Re: Invalid entries in ICS file #bug

Hello,

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 7:39 AM Ry Jones <rjones@...> wrote:
Hi,
In looking into some calendar issues, I used an ICS validator and it showed quite a few issues:
Mostly invalid timezones and non-unique UIDs.

I have fixed all the invalid timezones, the incorrect UTC DTSTART/DTEND issues, and most of the non-unique UIDs. There are 4 remaining non-unique UIDs, which I believe came from multiple calendar invites sent to the group. We should merge those events when we receive them, but we don't currently. You can delete them by hand in the calendar.

If you are still seeing any issues, please send me as much detail as you can and I'll investigate.