moderated Re: Member keeps being unsubscribed, and re-joins with settings he did not set #misc

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 05:01 AM, Andy wrote:
So if I understand correctly, we should ignore the fact that the Activity log says "left via web" and "resumed via web".  It could actually have been done by email, but the log calls it via the web.  OK......

Andy