moderated Re: Member receiving msgs from non-subscribed groups #bug

Hi All,

It seems we're being targeted by someone who is subscribing to Groups.io groups and then forwarding messages sent to those groups on to other people, many of whom have never even heard of Groups.io. I don't know why they are doing this.

The suspect email addresses joining Groups.io groups are mainly from Yahoo and AOL. They are generally of the form of two words and then 3 or 4 letters or numbers at the end. For hopefully obvious reasons, I won't really discuss in detail what I'm doing to catch these. I will say that it has my full attention.