moderated Re: Member receiving msgs from non-subscribed groups #bug

Andy

re: "I had a few (maybe 5 or 6) non-members, people who had never heard of Groups.io, asking me as group owner to cease sending them messages ..."

We get a lot of these requests.  In nearly every case they are not subscribed, and never were, and they provide no evidence that they are.  We interpret their requests as trolling, but I don't know for what reason.  We do not reply (unless it sounds real).  Nobody has ever asked a second time.

I think most came from AOL or Yahoo addresses.

Andy