moderated Re: #suggestion Add Group membership expiration #suggestion

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 04:04 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
A group setting to determine if membership is managed by expiry date
I think that would be a necessity. Expiration would have to be a group option, not just apply to all groups. I'd consider using it, assuming there were adequate controls, but more likely would not.