moderated Re: Member receiving msgs from non-subscribed groups #bug

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 8:38 AM KWKloeber via groups.io <KWKloeber=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks Shal

My bad. I should have mentioned that the footer unsubscribe edress is not his, at least on the emails he copied to me - so I suspect none had his.
Unfortunately I don’t have the originals otherwise I’d check the routing.  He’s a little like pulling teeth but hopefully it has ended otherwise I’ll press him for more and dig deeper.

I have seen instances of emails sent to one address then being forwarded to other, unrelated addresses. I do not know why someone would do something like that. Please send me off-list the email address that's in the footer and I will disable it.