moderated Re: Member receiving msgs from non-subscribed groups #bug

That’s very weird. I know that sometimes, people forward me emails from other cats groups if they think I can offer insight into the cat’s illness. But I assume that forwarding is not what’s happening in your case.

On Feb 18, 2021, at 4:01 PM, KWKloeber via groups.io <KWKloeber@...> wrote:

A member reports that this week he’s received several emails from groups  to which he’s not subscribed - some containing attachments and URLs (undesirably concerned!)

He trashed most of them but did forward me a few and they are legit groups and the attachments were not nefarious, so it appears it might be just a glitch.

Is there a systemic bug going on here?