moderated Re: Activity log date filter Today includes details from previous day #bug

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 07:57 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
The search results actually showed an entry from the previous evening when my co-owner removed another member.
Just wondering whether your co-owner is in the same time zone as you? Maybe this could be affecting the date.