moderated Re: possible bug in confirmation/application flow #bug #misc

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 09:54 AM, Christos G. Psarras wrote:
I have noticed that I seem to have to resend the pending question more often in the past months than I used to
I am talking about a very specific case, where the pending member shows up as "NC" and the email delivery history is showing the last email received is the confirmation email. This makes it very hard to tell whether (since apparently, according to Duane, both the confirmation and pending notices are sent at the same time, which to me means "ordered at the same time but we can't really know which went out first") - makes it very hard to tell whether or not the pending notice actually went out and was received at all. If this is changed so that the pending notice goes out specifically only after the member has confirmed, mods would have much more information about this.