moderated Activity log date filter Today includes details from previous day #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

I've just removed a list of members from my group and to check I had done the correct number and not missed anyone from my list I viewed the Activity Log for Removed member with date filter of Today.  The search results actually showed an entry from the previous evening when my co-owner removed another member.  So, the Today filter is either not doing what it says or perhaps it should really be labelled Within 24 hours ?

Regards
Andy