moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 3:00 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

On the Default Sub Settings page, the Converse point doesn't work.  When the initial settings are Individual Messages and Following Only, if you change the Email Delivery to Special Notices Only and click the Update Group button a message is displayed at the top of the screen saying Your changes have been saved but the settings remain the same as before.

Also, there are two update styles (my term) when changing these options now.

I've changed all 3 screens (edit subscription, group member, and group default sub settings) so that any incompatible changes are fixed immediately in the page and not when the changes are saved.