moderated Re: Photo Album Ordering #suggestion

Yvette Money <yveterinarian@...>

I second the wish to have the URLs reflect the actual photo it has been generated for.  One issue with using the download button to get the correct URL is that the photo is always smaller.  I belong to a group of Miniaturists who very much appreciate being able to see the photo larger so that they can see tiny details.  Each week I showcase another photo from a member's album for the members to peruse.  It is confusing for them if the URL changes and they are no longer seeing the photo they were meant to see that week.
--
Yvette in Ontario