moderated Re: unify moderation response #suggestion

Glenn Glazer

On 02/13/2021 14:58, Duane wrote:
On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 03:51 PM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
Ease of use for the moderator.
But I don't see how going to the site (especially if the internet happens to be a bit 'clogged' at the moment you want to) to hit Approve would be easier than hitting Reply, Send since you're already reading the email requesting approval.  Apparently you're seeing something different than I am.

I'm not saying there shouldn't be such an option, if it makes sense.

Duane

One thing that the URL lets me do is fast access to all pending messages. E.g., if there are many pending messages, taking me to the pending page is more convenient than replying to all  of them since I can select all at that page.

Best,

Glenn

--
PG&E Delenda Est