moderated Re: unify moderation response #suggestion

Glenn Glazer

On 02/13/2021 13:48, Duane wrote:
On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 03:38 PM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
So is that an argument to remove the two URLs that exist?
Those are for other functions, same as hitting reply to approve.

All I'm asking for here is consistency, I don't understand why that generates controversy.
I don't see it as consistency, just an added (and unneeded, to me) function.  The approval email you get has the message and an easy means to approve, reject, or delete it.  As was said, senders aren't notified anyway when approving messages, so I don't see what another link would accomplish.

Duane

Ease of use for the moderator. You keep focusing on the sender part, which is actually not relevant to the proposal.

I'm not saying get rid of the email response, I'm saying that different moderators have different use cases and that having both supports everyone. If you don't need the link, don't use it.

Best,

Glenn

--
PG&E Delenda Est