moderated Re: unify moderation response #suggestion

Duane

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 03:38 PM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
So is that an argument to remove the two URLs that exist?
Those are for other functions, same as hitting reply to approve.

All I'm asking for here is consistency, I don't understand why that generates controversy.
I don't see it as consistency, just an added (and unneeded, to me) function.  The approval email you get has the message and an easy means to approve, reject, or delete it.  As was said, senders aren't notified anyway when approving messages, so I don't see what another link would accomplish.