moderated Re: unify moderation response #suggestion

Glenn Glazer

On 02/13/2021 12:41, Duane wrote:
On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 02:21 PM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
The point is to allow moderators to approve using a URL
So you're asking for a link to approve online?  May I ask why?  Doesn't seem very useful to me.  Just go to the group and look at pending messages.

Duane

For the same reasons that the reject messages are useful as URLs. One could just as easily say "go and look at pending messages" for those also. Sometimes (particularly on mobile devices), it is more convenient to use a URL than an email response.

Best,

Glenn

--
PG&E Delenda Est