moderated Re: unify moderation response #suggestion

Glenn Glazer

On 02/13/2021 12:18, Chris Jones via groups.io wrote:
On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 06:55 PM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
Would it be possible, while retaining the reply functionality to add a link for "Approve this message and do not notify the sender"?
Like Shal I cannot see the point of this. Senders are not "notified" that a message has been approved anyway; they either see it using the web UI or receive the same email that other members get when the message is released.

Chris

The point is to allow moderators to approve using a URL, it has nothing really to do with member notification. I was simply following the language used for the two existing.

Best,

Glenn

--
PG&E Delenda Est