moderated Re: Disallow concurrent "special notices" and "following only" #suggestion #bug

Hi All,

I've been following the discussion. I started to implement a new subscription page similar to what Christos proposed. But I decided, at least for now, to go with a couple smaller changes:

When editing your subscription or a member's subscription, if Email Delivery is set to `Special` or `No Email` and the Message Selection is changed from `All Messages`, we now force Email Delivery to `Individual Messages`. Conversely, if Email Delivery is changed to `Special` or `No Email`, we now force Message Selection to `All` and uncheck Auto Follow Replies.