moderated Re: Tried to pay on trial group created before price model change #misc

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 7:48 AM EdHutton <EdHutton@...> wrote:

I just tried to pay for a group I created before the per member pricing change. 'BiomedicalWorld' is the group. It was created on Feb. 1st - all the payment screens indicated the new per member pricing model would be used.  Is this correct?

Yes, that is correct. On the Upgrade screen, you should have seen something like:

You're signing up for the Premium plan ($220 for up to 500 members, with additional members $0.44, billed yearly). Once we successfully process payment, we'll immediately upgrade your group.
The bill for this year is $220.00.
Thanks for supporting Groups.io!