moderated Re: #bug event times in /feed are all 8 hours out #bug

Malcolm Austen

I think I may have just got to the bottom of this. At least to the bottom of the cause of the bug if not to the actual fixes needed.

With my account set to UTC, I was seeing events in /feed showing 8 hours out BUT if I set my timezone in Windows 10 to PST, the display in /feed is correct.

So Mark, I venture to suggest that the reason you cannot reproduce the bug is that, even when you change your account time to UTC, you still have your OS time set to PST.

Well, that's my best guess to date anyway, Malcollm.

--
Malcolm Austen <malcolm.austen@...>