moderated Re: Disallow concurrent "special notices" and "following only" #suggestion #bug

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 12:40 PM, Christos G. Psarras wrote:
No it's not, at least from my end
Oh, you mean it's not getting swept under the rug, you don't mean that you disagree it's in need of a fix. Good.
However, it's not up to us whether or not anything is done about this. It's obviously up to Mark.