moderated Re: Disallow concurrent "special notices" and "following only" #suggestion #bug

>>> OMG! Listen to this. This is a case in point and the victim was me, myself and I.

Don't feel alone, I also have been undeservedly-tricked by the system a few times!

>>> It (the UI) is really in radical need of a fix and I hope this doesn't get swept under the rug.

No it's not, at least from my end, I've done too much work to just leave it here. I've been waiting for any additional input so we can have all our eggs in the basket before submitting the new topic and try to sell the basket in the market.  This topic has gotten too long, but it end up being the research & design part of the proposed solution.

>>> Christos's original plan

Lol, it's not really my plan per se; if one re-reads the entire thread things will make sense with what I proposed, I just coalesced+tweaked a bit+visually-articulated what others had already suggested or bought up.  Now the pretty graphics was exclusively my own idea, organic eggs taste and look better than farm-raised ones! :)

--
Cheers,
Christos