moderated Per-member pricing is live #update

Hi All,

The new per-member pricing is now live for newly created/upgraded groups, as discussed here. There is one change to note: premium groups under the per-member pricing can have up to 500 members for $20/month (instead of 400), and additional members above that are $0.04/month.

All premium groups now have 30GB storage.

Also, a related change is that the member count on group home pages now does not include non-confirmed members.

At this time, I have not implemented a free/paid user scheme, as first proposed by Samuel. I still think it may be a good idea, but as discussed, I think it was too complex. I may revisit it at some point.

Finally, I appreciate all the discussion over these changes.