moderated Re: Sent invitations don't sort in 'Invited' #bug

Malcolm Austen

On 08/02/2021 08:00:15, Samuel Murrayy <samuelmurray@...> wrote:

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 11:46 PM, Malcolm Austen wrote:
The 'Sent invitations' list sorts fine when clicking on the Email or Status headers but it doesn't sort in any obvious way when I click on the Invited header. ...?
I assume you mean Admin > Invitations > "Sent invitations" button.
Malcolm Austen:
I do indeed Samuel.
I don't have a non-grandfathered free group to test this in, but on my screens, the "Invited" column contains dates.  Clicking the header sorts the list by invitation date.  Doesn't it do that for you?
Malcolm Austen:
It resorts, but not in date order!

Two attachments show the initial sequence 'Email-order' and then the results on clicking the Invited header 'Invited-order'. I think the error is obvious :-)
While I'm here although this is only a #suggestion or #request ... could we have a search option on the 'Sent invitations' display please?
Use Admin > Activity > "All activity" button > "Actions" dropdown list > Invited member.  Then include your search term to the left of it, and click the Search button to the right.  Does this work for you?
Malcolm Austen:
Good call, thanks. I'm still inclined though to out in a #suggestion that a search on the page would be a better solution.

Malcolm.