moderated Re: Sent invitations don't sort in 'Invited' #bug

Samuel Murrayy

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 11:46 PM, Malcolm Austen wrote:
The 'Sent invitations' list sorts fine when clicking on the Email or Status headers but it doesn't sort in any obvious way when I click on the Invited header. ...?
I assume you mean Admin > Invitations > "Sent invitations" button.

I don't have a non-grandfathered free group to test this in, but on my screens, the "Invited" column contains dates.  Clicking the header sorts the list by invitation date.  Doesn't it do that for you?

While I'm here although this is only a #suggestion or #request ... could we have a search option on the 'Sent invitations' display please?
Use Admin > Activity > "All activity" button > "Actions" dropdown list > Invited member.  Then include your search term to the left of it, and click the Search button to the right.  Does this work for you?

Samuel