moderated Re: Member activity incomplete for Direct Added members #bug

Mike Hanauer

Thanks. Didn't realize that. I would still suggest listing both date and time.

Consider Better, not Bigger. So many advantages. Just ask. USA adds a Chicago to our overpop each year.
"Still more population growth is not our way to a healthy community, a healthy planet, OR enjoyable cycling."

    ~Mike

On Saturday, February 6, 2021, 01:57:22 PM EST, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 11:05 AM, Mike Hanauer wrote:
I would love to see the date and the time for all instances.
When you hover on anything that only shows a date, it will show complete information.