moderated Re: Member activity incomplete for Direct Added members #bug

Mike Hanauer

Added to that, I would love to see the date and the time for all instances.

Consider Better, not Bigger. So many advantages. Just ask. USA adds a Chicago to our overpop each year.
"Still more population growth is not our way to a healthy community, a healthy planet, OR enjoyable cycling."

    ~Mike

On Saturday, February 6, 2021, 12:02:39 PM EST, Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

Hi Mark,

I noticed that the Member Activity list does not include the point at which a member joined a group if they were Direct Added. It does show if they accepted an invite though.  Can we include the Direct Added entry as well for a full list please?

Thanks
Andy