moderated Re: Paypal support for group sponsorships #update

Samuel Murrayy

It was not clear to me initially that I had to enter an amount at the top of the page before pressing the yellow PayPal button at the bottom of the page.  At first I thought that the button is broken, because I clicked it and nothing happened (I expected a page to come up asking me for my e-mail address and an amount).  So, you have to enter an amount before you press the PayPal button.  Could you (a) add a note to that effect and (b) let the site give the user a useful error message if he uses the button without having entered an amount?