moderated Re: Paypal support for group sponsorships #update

Malcolm Austen

While I don't want to enable this right now, I can't see where I do enable it when the time comes!

I can see $donations but that needs a connection to a Stripe account and I understood the issue was that Stripe did not handle PayPal. Thus I'm looking, but not finding, some other sponsorship option, somewhere ...

Malcolm.

--
Malcolm Austen <malcolm.austen@...>

On 29/01/2021 21:02:17, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

I just pushed to production support for paying group sponsorships using Paypal. Please let me know if you see anything amiss.

(Adding Paypal support for group hosting fees will require much more work, as those aren't one time only charges. I don't know if/when that will happen).