moderated Minor HomePage icon fix and rewording #suggestion

Hi Mark,

This may be a bit nitpicky but the way the following reads on the home page bothers me somewhat: "Members cannot edit their messages."  For those whose idea of "editing a message" may equate/translate to "typing email/message text in a box onscreen", and who has just landed in that home page and is looking around, it may come across as confusing.

Adding the qualifier in the text should clear it up: "Members [can/cannot] edit their already-posted messages."  (or just posted)

Also, I don't know if it's by design or not, but both can & cannot edit use the same N/A graphic, I don't know if it's meant to follow the same pattern as the Archive entry; same inconsistency with the Wiki entry:

homepage_tweaks.jpg
Cheers,
Christos