moderated Re: Some poll suggestions #suggestion

Wolfram Schneider

3. For moderators, have an extra column next to the names column that shows the voters's e-mail addresses.  In my case, I wanted to compare the voters to a list of e-mail addresses that I had separately, and I wanted to send e-mails to these people, but since for most of voters only their display name was displayed, I had to convert the display names to e-mail addresses by manually looking them up in the group's members.
You can use the "Vlookup" formula in Excel to quickly get the email addresses for the display names.