moderated Re: Changing email address security issue #misc

I discourage members from doing that, and my suggestion to them is easier: Just go to their account page and change it there. >
Yes, I should have said that also. Re-subscribing might be the only way for members who are unable to log in to GIO (never logged in, can't remember password, etc.) and have lost access to their original email account.
…Which brings up once again the desire to be able to reconnect a member's old identity to the new one if we know and confirm it, so they can retain copyright ownership of their posted messages and shared photos and files.

Dano

https://www.avg.com