moderated Re: Some poll suggestions #suggestion

Duane

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 09:46 AM, Samuel Murrayy wrote:
3. For moderators, have an extra column next to the names column that shows the voters's e-mail addresses.  In my case, I wanted to compare the voters to a list of e-mail addresses that I had separately, and I wanted to send e-mails to these people, but since for most of voters only their display name was displayed, I had to convert the display names to e-mail addresses by manually looking them up in the group's members.
You may have overlooked it, but at the bottom of the "See Who Responded" page, there's a option to "Email" where you can choose each response or all.