moderated Re: Subject line of approved messages #bug

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 10:23 AM Terry Tegnazian <terrteg@...> wrote:
I co-moderate a group of 900+ members. This morning, after I approved messages by hitting reply, instead of the real subject line of the message, the messages that actually are sent out are all carrying the subject line  "[WHPOA] Message Approval Needed - terrteg@... posted to main@westwoodhills.groups.io" -- even though the message itself was approved and contained in the body of the email.  Has anyone else had this happen?

This was a bug I introduced when I fixed the activity log entry for sent messages. The bug was live for about 45 minutes. It's been fixed. Sorry about that.