moderated Re: Number dropped from subject line with hashtags #bug

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 7:46 AM Samuel Murrayy <samuelmurray@...> wrote:

In this message:
https://wordfast.groups.io/g/users/topic/dragon_suddenly_stopped/80312628
... the original e-mail ended on "and 6", but in web view, it ends only on "and".  The 6 got dropped.  I tried various tests sent to my test group but was not able to duplicate the issue with other wordings.

The sender of the message edited the subject line of the reply before sending the message, adding the hashtags and removing the 6.

Looking at the activity log entry for that message, we were showing the processed subject line, with any trailing hashtags removed. I've changed the logic and for new sent message activity log messages, we will use the original, unprocessed subject line.