moderated Re: Clarify Photo Album Owner Name #suggestion

Duane

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 07:22 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
But is this actually a problem?
It really depends on the wishes of the group owner for organization.  If all photos of lamps are to be in the album "lamps", then each may be owned by a different person though the album is (probably) owned by the group owner/mod.  I have just such a situation on one of my groups and none of the photos are mine, but I'm still shown as owner of the album.  In this case, having the photo owner name on the right side, across from the photo name, in the album view would resolve it, but that could be a problem with long photo names.  Maybe under the photo name would be better.