moderated Re: Changing email address security issue #misc

> Moderators already cannot change the Role of owners.

Thanks Mark. I was made aware of that after I posted. As I commented to Bruce, keeping up with beta and GMF is much more difficult since the final exodus from Y!.

But I stand by the rest of my thought. Please continue to provide us the tools to help regular members. That was the primary reason I took several of my groups Premium in the first place.

I do think Andy Wedge's idea in the previous post, to send a warning message or prompt to the owners of other groups that the member is subscribed to, is worthy of consideration.

Dano