moderated Re: Disallow concurrent "special notices" and "following only" #suggestion #bug

>>> setting these options in a different place.

Oh, I found another two admin spots that also set sub settings:

- When the mod clicks on the member's name on the member list and get their sub settings (among others).  If the sub part of that page is shared, when the "user" sub settings screen is done, it would take care of this too.

- Default Sub Settings. That one renders differently because of the isolated and collapsible AdvancedPrefs panel and needing to combine the settings into a single panel (Mark had already partially-done(started?) what we're currently suggesting, lol!)
The same re-arranging treatment or shared include would be needed there.

Cheers,
Christos