Re: Pricing change question
From: Mark Fletcher
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 14:38:54 PST

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 02:37 PM, Maritza wrote:

(it's only if we want to upgrade again at any point in the future after Feb. 2 that we would lose our unlimited membership and go into the pay-per-member plan. Yes?)

You will never lose the unlimited free members on the basic plan. If you upgrade again after February 8th, you will be on the per-member pricing for the premium plan.

Thanks, Mark